Job Title Human Resources HRnbsp
Category Human Resources Specialists
Reporting To: The School Manager
Application Deadline: Friday, 07th May, 2021
Job Purpose: Leading the development and implementation of NWST Human Resource strategy, policies, and procedures to achieve School Mission and Vision
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing and overseeing the implementation of human resource strategy and alignment with the overall School’s strategic plan.
- Formulating and ensuring implementation and continuous adherence to Human Resource policies and procedures through adoption of best HR practices in line with legal framework and strategic plan.
- Planning & ensuring the availability of human resources for current and future school needs through recruitment in line with the approved budget.
- Leading and managing Employee Relations to deliver harmonious work relations and a safe and secure work environment in line with local, international standards and legislative guidelines.
- Implementing service quality, customer excellence and change initiatives to achieve required school performance and culture.
- Designing, developing, and implementing a people compensation and benefits strategy to attract and retain a motivated workforce aligned to the overall strategic plan.
- Leading in the preparation, analysis & management of HR reports and presentation to the board and management for decision making.
- Responsible for talent management in all departments including coaching, mentoring, developing, motivating, training and evaluating staff to achieve highest levels of performance.
- Identifying & recommending best practices for innovation to ensure new & improved processes, procedures and methodologies.
The individual will work in liaison with (Internally) the Board, School Manager, Pedagogical Team, Heads of Departments, Staff and (Externally) Regulatory bodies.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related subjects
- Certified Human Resource Management Professional (CHRP)
- Higher Diploma in HRM
- A Practicing Certificate
- Full Membership to a Professional Body (IHRM)
- At least 7 years of relevant experience
- Excellent Communication and customer service skills
- Computer literate
- Ethical, Respectful, passionate and transformational
- Ability to formulate and implement the HR strategy
- Decisive, analytical and able to manage change, talent and solve problems
- Leadership skills and the ability to coach and mentor
- Ability to design and implement performance systems
- Employee and Industrial Relations skills
- Trends and diversity management skills
- Ability to manage information
- Service Delivery and 3rd Party management