Job Title Medical Sales Representative
Category Sales Representatives, Services, All Other
Medical Sales Representative
SalesNairobi|Full TimeHealthcare|KSh Confidential 1h
We are looking for a competent medical sales representative who can thrive in a high-energy sales team
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 1- 3 years
We are looking for a competent medical sales representative who can thrive in a high-energy sales environment. The medical sales representative will act as the key link between our company, healthcare professionals and retail pharmacies to drive the company’s business growth and enhance the company’s brand visibility and market share.
• Increasing revenue, customer base and field force efficiency.
• Brand placement/stocking with retailers and wholesalers.
• Attaining and/or increasing allocated monthly sales targets.
• Generating prescriptions for assigned products by making calls to doctors and clinical officers.
• Implementing dynamic company strategies (including CMEs and product campaigns in hospitals and pharmacies).
• Carrying out and timely reporting market intelligence.
• Obeying streamlining of less-than-efficient procedures to boost productivity and sales.
• Submitting to direction for correcting analyzed needs to survive crucial relationships in order to yield profitable outcomes.
• Submitting your daily sales & marketing operations reports, over emails or any other prescribed means, to the Marketing Director with copies to all, not later than end of every subsequent day.
• Attending and leading weekly Sales & Marketing meetings.
• Customer relationship management of key customers to ensure smooth business flow.
• Tracking and updating sales records to ensure all customer orders are serviced on time and with precision.
• Any other assigned duties, related to your employment, and which are not in conflict with the interests of this company.
• Proven work experience as a pharmaceutical rep or in medical sales
• Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• BSC degree in relevant field/Diploma in sales related field
Important Safety Tips1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.