Job Title Non-profit, social work
Category Social Workers, All Other
• Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Administration, Economics or a related field from an accredited academic institution with two years of relevant professional experience; or
• University degree in the above fields with four years of relevant professional experience.
• Experience in finance, accounting or financial and operational management services;
• Experience with ERP systems (Oracle, SAP) is an advantage.
• Knowledge of International Public-Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS);
• Ability to prepare concise and clear reports;
• Impeccable track of timely service delivery; and
• Strong ability to plan work ahead and respect deadlines.
IOM’s official languages are English, French, and Spanish. For this position, fluency in English is required (oral and written). Working knowledge of Somali, French and/or Spanish is an advantage. Proficiency of language(s) required will be specifically evaluated during the selection process, which may include written and/or oral assessments.